Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are really versatile, they happen to be resistant to rust and will be obtained with a higher level of ingress coverage than plastics can provide; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, water treatment or leisure. The main element benefit of aluminium enclosures is certainly their EMI/RFI safeguard, which is essential for areas with a higher level of noises pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a variety of sizes with protection from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI guarded series. Look at all our ranges below.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to other metals such as for example stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our experienced and diligent employees we offer an exceptional range of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Box, which are made up of electrical wiring junction field, waterproof electrical junction package, weatherproof electrical junction field, flameproof electrical junction box. These boxes are remarkably reliable and are produced using quality raw material. We can also custom design them as per the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of preference across a range of fields previously dominated by steel.
In addition the current trend can be seeing a move away from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks are subjected to less processes (i.e. heat treatment) which means they benefit from excellent stability specifically during high stock removal machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and finally reduced costs.
This range of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure suitable for protecting internal electrical elements from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures happen to be ideal for installation to our selection of EPT rails, featuring an extremely versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a wide selection of environments. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not only offers a watertight seal but as well provides an IP score of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of durable aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket offering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy engineering with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to support various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal elements from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be used in a variety of environments
• Temperature selection; -20°C to +100°C
Our light weight aluminum enclosure are designed to meet the highest benchmarks of safety demanded by electrical and electronics designers, serving both professional and commercial marketplaces. They will be the ideal choice for housing electric and electronic equipment of quality value with better anti-corrosion functionality ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item not any holes, we can help to make holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a high-quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural cast aluminium china finish and no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperature ranges up to 250°C without adverse effects to the enclosures structure, making them suited in harsher environments. Various sizes and wall thickness can be found. No adhesive seal is included. All models are remarkably reliable and excellent quality.
· Rugged, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – self adhesive silicon gasket is roofed – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be versatile from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variant is vibra done for a smooth surface with no sharp edges
· Painted version is painted with troublesome – satin dark polyester powder paint for a long lasting finish
Our Frosty Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are chilly rolled down to expected thickness. Aluminium Coils happen to be ideally utilized for transportation, insulation as well in industrial and residential building for wall cladding and roofing needs.
Aluminium enclosures are ideal for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, because of their lightweight yet durable design. aluminium enclosures are likewise great for RF projects or tasks which are subject to weather. Because of the engineering of the enclosures, they may also be employed for projects involving heating as the instances make an excellent heat sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in a variety of applications such as: